To resolve issues, you may not have even thought about. Because you’ll need to know!
EV-Eye is latest in the range of fleet-eye products, it’s a one box solution that delivers the very best of EV-Vehicle telematics with an internal GPS modem. The device is click and play and will provide data/reports to resolve issues you may not have even considered yet. The data/reports can be visualised by means of an API, white labelled platform, or i-pane within your existing software suite. An App is also available.
We know that not all users require the same information, so we have 3 versions:
• Fleet operator
• Fleet provider
• EV charger/energy provider (to be announced)
Fleet Provider Potential Issues
- Battery Condition – In-Proper Charging Pattern,
Poor Battery Condition.
- When will the most cost-effective time to obtain highest residual?
- Protect High Investment.
- Activate the movement-sensor to follow your assets on the move.
- Vehicle Recovery.
Tell Tales – Provide Live Feedback Identifying Non-Reported Vehicle Issues
- Battery Pack.
- High voltage system caution.
- Battery pack temperature.
- Limited performance electric motor.
- Battery pack cooling.
Fleet Operator Potential Issues
- Remaining miles not % battery.
- Maximise miles-more jobs per charge more profit.
- Charging point overlay.
- Driving style maintain max miles.
- Odometer reading.
- Home charger charge back.
- Temp drop.
- Regen braking ratios.
- Environmental alignment.
- Mixed fleet continuity of data.
- Vehicle recovery.
Save time through smart installation.
EV-Eye is designed with a compact housing of 10 by 10 centimetres. Additional accessories and peripherals, such as contactless vehicle data readers, a Bluetooth module, etc., can be connected using smart plug-and-play connectors, drastically reducing installation time. The housing has two cable tie trays to securely attach EV-EYE to any desired location.