Non-stop tracking – without running low on battery
Plant-Eye is a small, unique and patented GPS tracking device that operates without the use of a built-in battery. Instead, the tracking device draws power from
the battery of the machine. When Plant-Eye is connected to your machinery, it is on and ready to transmit real-time data.
Monitor your entire fleet of machinery and equipment in real time
One-Stop solution for effective machinery managementWhether you own, operate or lease out machinery, we offer a flexible and integrated solution to help you optimise operations, save costs and protect valuable assets.
- When a machine is turned on and its battery charges, Plant-Eye transmits data every 2 minutes.
- When a machine is turned off, Plant-Eye only transmits data every 24 hours.
- Plant-Eye also has a motion sensor to detect if a machine is being moved while turned off. If this is the case, Plant-Eye will transmit data every 2 minutes to trace the movement of the machine.
- Monitoring of the machine’s operating hours.
- Accurate GPS tracking in case of theft.
- Suitable for both 12V and 24V systems.
- Low power consumption.
- Easy installation.
- Small in size (54x44x19 mm): Fits into machinery of all sizes.
- IP65 waterproof: Built to last in harsh environments, such as construction sites.
- Set up custom alarms and geofence.
- 3rd wire: Track activity of auxiliary equipment.